Who we are
The LDA will improve the way the housing market functions by:
- Working with State bodies and Local Authorities to make more effective use of State lands, providing a stable, sustainable supply of land for housing.
- Improving the planning system to facilitate State lands being used for housing.
- Acquiring and developing land in a selective, targeted way that boosts housing supply.
- Delivering rental market initiatives that provide affordable mass-market tenure.
- Investing in research and innovation to identify new and better ways to deliver new homes.
- Providing high-level expertise underpinned by robust governance.